£55,000 - £65,000
5 months ago
We are representing a highly prestigious global Asset Manager and following a restructure within their Compliance Advisory team a fantastic opportunity has come up for a Compliance generalist who is looking to take the next step in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable firm with a collaborative and nurturing culture. This will suit an individual who has gained 2-4 years of generalist Compliance experience within either the Asset, Fund or Investment Management space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Compliance Manager with providing consultative compliance support and advice to a number of areas across the firm
- Serves as contact point for Global Distribution teams (Relationship Management, Consultant Relations, Marketing, Client Account Services) for questions related to regulatory matters.
- Assist the Compliance Managers and Head of EMEA Compliance in delivering actionable consultative compliance support to the Equity and Fixed Income investment business and support functions
- Using regulatory knowledge and judgment to provide appropriate resolution to trading issues and providing interpretive
- Assisting with regulatory reporting for the firm, e.g. GABRIEL/CONNECT
- At least 2-4 years of generalist Compliance/Regulatory experience gained within the asset management industry
- Knowledge of FCA/UK regulatory framework with direct relevant experience
- Able to work under pressure and produce results without close supervision
- A team-worker who must be able to build working relationships and interact with a diverse group of internal and external contacts
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills