6 months ago
Compliance Officer required for a global commodities business. The Compliance Officer position will be based in either London or Berlin.
As the Compliance Officer, you will work as part of a small to medium sized global compliance team.
The Compliance Officer role will consist of various compliance duties ranging from:
- Trade Surveillance (an understanding of SMARTS would be beneficial) and e-comms Surveillance.
- On boarding 1 to 2 new clients monthly – knowledge of AML And KYC required.
- Providing compliance advice to the business and other business areas.
- Compliance training – induction and ongoing.
- Working with the Head of Compliance on ad hoc projects.
Working knowledge of REMIT, MAR, & MIFID II for compliance purposes is required given the commodities nature of the business.
The organization is relatively new but certainly no longer a start up. The business is made up of very experienced professionals who have come from the large, prestigious firms like BP, Noble, Shell, Trafigura’s etc..
They have a great culture, excellent work life balance and a competitive pay structure.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.