MERJE has partnered with a very well established Mortgages - specialist lender who is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fulfil a Compliance Officer position within the Compliance department. The primary focus of this role is to conduct compliance monitoring activities in alignment with the Compliance Monitoring Plan and to ensure a high level of professional, efficient customer service in all interactions.
As the Compliance Officer you will report directly to the Compliance Lead and your responsibilities will include:
- Execute monitoring activities according to the Compliance Monitoring Plan, including thematic reviews and ongoing monitoring activities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to agree upon and monitor actions following monitoring activities
- Produce comprehensive Compliance Monitoring reports upon the completion of monitoring assignments
- Play a vital role in safeguarding the business from fraudulent activity and maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines and company policies
Qualifications & Experience:
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, and keen to develop a career in Financial Services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to self-manage scheduled workload effectively
- One to two years' experience in the financial services industry preferred, but not essential
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.