c.£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
26 days ago
Our client is a long established and market leader in their field with significant growth plans. The opportunity has arisen to join the firm in the role of Compliance Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for keeping up to date with and making the business aware of their regulatory requirements
- This will include establishing programmes of work to implement any upcoming changes to regulation and monitoring compliance with existing processes and procedures.
- You will also be involved in the development of new products and services, marketing strategies and policies and procedures. You will need to be able to communicate any regulatory requirements in these areas, identify any compliance risks and evaluate how those risks may be mitigated.
- You will be in regular contact with various areas the business, and key stakeholders will include Directors and Heads of Departments.
- Part of your monitoring activities will include generating and presenting regular reports to your key stakeholders.
- You will also be the first point of contact for the regulator.
- An ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels, both verbally and in writing, is essential.
The ideal Candidate:
- A background working in a regulated industry
- Ability to be able to apply regulation in a fully compliant and pragmatic way
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Attention to detail
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.