As Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will assist in the establishment and growth of the Regulatory Compliance team who are the 2nd line of the company’s defence model for all compliance in relation to Act 2005, POCA, TACT, LCCP and other Gambling Commission related guidance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in coordinating activity of the Regulatory Data Engineer
- Adhere to and proactively enhance the company’s adherence in relation to Act 2005, POCA, TACT, LCCP and other Gambling Commission related guidance
- Assist in implementing effective policies and procedures into the organisation with strong Safer Gambling, Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud controls which are evaluated regularly
- Assist in regularly reviewing and updating of the Anti-Money Laundering risk assessment, and assimilation of any changes through relevant policies and procedures
- Review and ensure effective training is available at the right level for all colleagues
- Act as the key business partner to ensure the business can operate and effect change compliantly
- Ensuring appropriate records of activities are maintained
- Act as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) to the Claims Officer to drive thorough investigations into claims, and driving improvements where failings are identified
- Promote a positive culture in line with the company’s codes of conduct
- Build strong stakeholder bonds to become a trusted business advisor across the organisation to be able to effect change easily, and maintain an external support network
- Strong practical understanding of license obligations in regard to the Act 2005, POCA, TACT, LCCP and other Gambling Commission related guidance
- Good understanding of Data Protection (GDPR) and Information Security principles
- Experience desirable in producing and maintaining risk assessments, as well as effectively implementing them across all business operations
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.