£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
over 2 years ago
My client is a very prestigious organisation and a leader in its chosen field. They are looking to recruit an individual to provide monitoring support to the Compliance department.
Key responsibilities will be to provide business monitoring support to the Compliance department and contribute towards the efficient running of the team. The position will complement the service provided by the Compliance Department, and will also provide monitoring support to other businesses across the groups regulated subsidiaries.
A willingness to learn new skills and to be involved in a range of projects and duties are important, as well as a willingness to assist senior compliance staff in management and carrying forward multiple projects simultaneously
- An awareness of and the ability to review and interpret regulations
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Access
- Capable of demonstrating initiative whilst working to fulfil a complex workload and proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven accuracy and numeracy skills with experience in report writing
- Ability to interact at senior levels within the company
- Hard working with a professional, mature and flexible approach
- Experience of working within an Investment management business would be preferable but is by no means essential.
Salary range is broad and entirely commensurate with skills and experience