to £42,000 pa
30 days ago
My client is long established and well regarded and provides a wide range of discretionary healthcare services.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their Governance, Risk & Compliance Department on a permanent basis. The role will initially be home based due to Covid-19 and going forward a flexible home and office based working approach will be adopted.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform compliance monitoring reviews to provide assurance to relevant boards and sub – committees on the adequacy of systems and controls in the business including adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Continuously develop and improve the monitoring methodology and approach.
- Work with the wider Governance Risk & Compliance team to understand the wider Risk & Compliance environment and the impact this has on the team’s priorities
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders at all levels and build collaborative, effective relationships across the business
- Provide advice and guidance on a wide range of compliance matters
- Drive continuous improvement across the business adding value to improve regulatory and customer outcomes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a compliance role and ideally in monitoring/audit in a FCA regulated insurance and/or financial services business.
Experience of designing monitoring plans and managing and continually improving compliance monitoring methodology is key, along with an ability to communicate and influence complex regulatory matters in a way that is tailored to the relevant audience.
Salary range is broad and entirely commensurate with experience.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.