c. £64,000 + Benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a leading financial services business with an excellent reputation who are looking to recruit a Compliance Monitoring professional with the purpose of leading the design and delivery of the second line of defence data protection and privacy assurance activity.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Lead the design and delivery of risk-based second line regulatory compliance monitoring reviews, providing specialist data protection and privacy technical input, in order to provide assurance the Group is complying with relevant regulations by the operation of effective processes and controls
- Responsible for stakeholder engagement on data protection and privacy related Compliance Monitoring reviews, to include: leading scoping discussions; designing testing approaches; overseeing the quality of testing; and, compiling findings and commercially based recommendations with feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Apply conclusions gained from assessing the data protection principles across the business to inform an annual independent report to the Board from the Data Protection Officer in respect of data protection Compliance
- Translate & implement Divisional plans and deliverables to deliver overall Group strategic priorities
- Help develop the capability and capacity of team and/or service resources to drive sustained commercial success
- Communicate the team and/or service delivery priorities, motivating and developing others to be high performing
- Own team and/or service delivery priorities, applying specialist expertise to put the customer at the heart of everything and drive a profitable business
- Expertise in national and European data protection laws and practices including an in-depth understanding of the GDPR.
- Experience of Compliance Monitoring or risk assurance activity.
- Understanding of financial services industry
- Data Protection or GDPR Certificate or similar.