£30,000-£40,000 basic salary plus package
23 days ago
Our client, a UK-based foreign exchange company that provides currency exchange and international payments is looking to appoint a Compliance Monitoring Analyst who will work closely with the Senior Monitoring Manager in ensuring regulatory requirements are being managed across the business.
This will be a broad based role covering some of the following key duties:
- Reviewing FX Forward trades to ensure compliance with relevant exemptions.
- Periodic file reviews on existing client database, to ensure information held is kept up to date.
- Conducting client appropriateness testing and ensure client categorisation is correct
- Ongoing monitoring of client categorisation
- Liaising with sales and trading teams to advise on correct allocation of trade.
- Logging issues identified in compliance monitoring reviews and agree actions
- Providing regular reporting as to the status of files that have been and are currently under review.
- Monitoring of phone calls to ensure regulatory requirements are not breached.
- Providing input and assist with testing and development of new systems.
- 1-3 years’ experience working within the Financial services industry (FX or Payments) – preferably in a Compliance role
- Knowledge of FCA Handbook
- Knowledge of EMIR rules, specifically Variation Margin (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of FX Forwards (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience working within a KYC/Monitoring team
- Experience of CDD requirements for corporate entities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good client support and customer service