c. £71,000 + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Our client is a highly regarded Financial Services business who are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring & Oversight Manager. The main purpose of the role is to lead and direct the Compliance Monitoring & Oversight team to monitor and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures put in place to ensure regulatory compliance.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Develop, design and oversee the undertaking of risk -based second line regulatory compliance monitoring reviews, (including conduct reviews: thematic, routine outcomes, financial crime and fraud and GDPR) which provide assurance that the business is complying with relevant regulations by the operation of effective processes and controls.
- Ensure the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme is delivered to time and quality and the relevant stakeholders are engaged.
- Oversee Compliance Monitoring action tracking through to completion and closure validation; ensuring consistency and quality of Compliance Monitoring reviews and reports.
- Develop and maintain suitable MI to inform governance units, and as a confirmation of early warning mechanism that regulatory risks are adequately mitigated, or where weaknesses in and risk management activities require escalation.
- Undertake oversight activities to ensure that the Compliance and Monitoring team is organised in a manner that enables competent delivery of the agreed monitoring plans and Group objectives.
- Develop the capability and capacity of team and/or service resources to drive sustained commercial success
- Communicate the team and/or service delivery priorities, motivating and developing others to be high performing
- Experience within a Compliance Monitoring role.
- Working knowledge of regulatory principles applicaple to the business – PRA, FCA, Codes and other relevant legisltation.
- Understanding of financial services industry