MERJE are currently partnering with a leading investments business looking for a Compliance Manager to provide assurance over the delivery of and the impact of UK and EMEA regulatory change.
· Help identify, assess, and research the impact of new or changing UK and EMEA
· regulations on the business focusing on the areas of the FCA business plan and regulatory initiatives grid.
· Provide advisory support across the business on regulatory developments
· Produce summary regulatory analysis / reporting to allow senior members of the firm to understand current UK and EMEA regulatory developments
· Track regulations that affect the business, through their development processes and communicate updates to the business
· Support all governance committees responsible for ensuring communication of all relevant regulatory developments and tracking of regulatory change
· Perform an ongoing appraisal of changes in the regulatory environment
· Work with Compliance, Legal and Risk on the assessment of regulatory requirements
· Contribute to communication efforts for Regulatory Development