£45,000 - £55,000 pa
7 months ago
Financial Services firm, located in Manchester, are looking to appoint a Compliance Manager to join an established Compliance Department to ensure the firm continues to meet requirements published by the relevant regulatory bodies and compliance framework. The role holder will play a key part in ensuring adherence to all internal and external rules and regulations in the UK and providing compliance support to the firms European entities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and supervising the Compliance team, ensuring that all work is completed by the team in a timely manner and within SLAs.
- Deputising for the Director of Legal and Compliance during periods of leave and to support them with their duties.
- Acting as the Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Applying agreed processes and procedures to ensure complaints are investigated and resolved
- Ensuring complaints and compliance procedures remain up to date and in line with the latest rules and guidance.
- Coordinating and managing 2nd Line of Defence Compliance Monitoring programme and to report the results to the Director of Legal and Compliance, the Risk Committee and to the Board where appropriate.
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) with monitoring compliance with GDPR and other data protection laws, our data protection policies, awareness-raising, training, and audits.
- Assist with ensuring the Risk Management framework remains up to date, including the incident management framework and sign off of remedial actions.
- Assisting with the preparation of FCA regulatory and Compliance related internal reports.
- Multilingual - fluent in English and German
- Good people management, organisation, and communication skills with proven experience in managing a Compliance Team.
- An in-depth understanding of the FCA’s CONC sourcebook and a good understanding of the wider FCA handbook and regulatory framework.
- A track record of working in a regulated environment providing practical support and advice on risk and compliance related matters.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Michael Ayres on 0161-883-2758 or send through your CV to email@example.com
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.