MERJE are working with a prestigious Asset Manager in London and following a restructure within their Compliance Advisory team a fantastic opportunity has come up for a Generalist Compliance Manager. They have enjoyed steady growth over the last 10 years and would present a highly nurturing environment to develop your career further. For this critical hire, they are looking for someone who has broad Compliance advisory experience as well as a good knowledge of various regulatory reporting regimes such as MiFIR, EMIR and SFTR.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assist the Senior Compliance Manager with providing consultative support and advice to the firm’s Investments business.
· Utilize expert knowledge of regulatory requirements to inspect, analyse, review and advise on matters relating to regulatory reporting (i.e. MIFIR, EMIR, SFTR, etc.).
· Act as a regulatory trade reporting SME ensuring that the Compliance team is cross trained on the various regimes, builds out and maintains training materials.
· Leading, and or assisting Compliance Managers and Attorneys within Legal department in the EMEA region, with regulatory change projects
· Assist the Senior Compliance Manager with providing consultative support and advice to the firm’s Investment Operations Regulatory Trade Reporting team
· Lead, deliver and drive projects around regulatory trade reporting
· Strong capability in the areas of regulatory trade reporting, specifically covering MIFID, EMIR and SFTR
· Will consider someone from either an Asset Management or Banking background
· Knowledge of FCA/UK regulatory framework with direct relevant experience
· A team-worker who must be able to build working relationships and interact with a diverse group of internal and external contacts
· Ability to communicate with key stakeholders across the business
· Project management capabilities would be advantageous
· Good derivatives knowledge is desirable