c. £50,000 + Benefits
2 months ago
Our client is a rapidly expanding Financial Services business who are going through a period of growth and are making a significant impact across the market. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firm in the role of Compliance Manager, where you will play a key role in ensuring fit-for-purpose systems and processes are in place to manage regulatory risk and deliver fair customer outcomes. You will be a trusted advisor to the business offering particular expertise in consumer lending regulation and SMCR.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to the business on consumer lending regulatory matters.
- Develop, review and improve policies, procedures, systems and controls within the Compliance function to ensure a best-in-class capability within the Compliance department.
- Oversight and reporting of actions scheduled for delivery by the Compliance team.
- Tracking, oversight and where required supporting the delivery of actions set by regulators.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the firm’s Management Responsibilities Map.
Skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge in retail banking regulation, particularly CONC (cards and unsecured loans), SYSC, SMCR
- MCOB knowledge would be an advantage
- BCOBS knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- A pragmatic approach to risk management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.