c. £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
7 months ago
Our client is a well-respected lender who are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to work as part of the firm’s compliance function working to ensure the firms meets it regulatory obligations. As Compliance Manager, your main responsibility is to work with the business to ensure that the suppliers and those under its management comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- To identify and highlight issues & help to investigate and seek mitigation
- Understand the Complaint Handling process including investigation, writing final responses and reporting any route cause analysis
- Assist and work to help create & deliver ad hoc training
- Demonstrate values, behaviours and general conduct in line with company standards
- Set personal monthly KPIs and any additional targets for members to achieve
- To follow FCA guidelines and regulations always and keep up to date with regulatory changes that affect the business
- Encourage best practice of internal procedures
- Be alert to incidents and risks within the company
- Share own skills and knowledge with the team
- Identify areas of development, always demonstrate good practices and act as a role model to other members of the team
- Build strong relationships with staff to assist with their development and learning and promote the compliance function throughout the business
- To complete other duties as required by the Compliance Manager
- Good knowledge of the FCA’s handbooks, CONC, Data Protection, AML.
- Knowledge of complaint handlings rules (DISP)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patience
- Display excellent attention to detail, work under pressure and multi-task
- Self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.