to £65,000 + benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client is a fast growing Fintech lending business who are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to provide some additional and expert support at what is a very exciting time as they embark on some significant growth.
Working as part of the firm’s compliance function to ensure the firms meets it regulatory obligations, as Compliance Manager, your main responsibility is to work with the business to ensure that the suppliers and those under its management comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
Key responsibilities include:
• To identify and highlight issues & help to investigate and seek mitigation
• Assist and work to help create & deliver ad hoc training
• Management of Compliance sign off for all policies and procedural documents
• Ensure compliance culture is embedded across the group and promote an open and honest culture
• To follow FCA guidelines and regulations always and keep up to date with regulatory changes that affect the business
• Encourage best practice of internal procedures
• Build strong relationships with staff to assist with their development and learning and promote the compliance function throughout the business
• To complete other duties as required by the Compliance Manager
• Good technical regulatory knowledge across the various FCA rule books particularly, CONC, BCOBS, SYSC & Data Protection.
• Knowledge of complaint handlings rules (DISP)
• Experience of working in a Compliance function ideally with card payment / banking experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with patience
• Display excellent attention to detail, work under pressure and multi-task
• Self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
• Ability to engage with stakeholders and develop effective working relationships across all levels.
Salary is entirely commensurate with experience and will reflect the significance of the role.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.