City of London
£60,000 - £70,000
3 months ago
Compliance Manager required 3 days a week for a Professional Services firm who focus on international commercial dispute resolution.The office is based in the City of London.
This is a new, standalone Compliance Manager position for someone who would like the flexibility to work 3 days a week.
We are looking for a seasoned Compliance Manager with a deep understanding of Sanctions, AML and wider Compliance.
You will be required to:
- Develop a formal Sanctions Compliance Programme, to include drafting policies and procedures, creating and delivering training and undertaking risk assessments.
- Monitor and advise on compliance with AML Regulations and ensure adherence to best practice through education and the drafting and implementation of policies, procedures and controls.
- Various projects in relations to Data Protection.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to review the corporate risk register.
Role duties include:
- Designing, implementing and embedding the necessary compliance policies, procedures and controls to ensure full compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as industry best practice.
- Coaching, mentoring and training colleagues to ensure understanding and effective
application of compliance policies, procedures and controls and mitigate potential
The firm is made up of approximately 40 staff, all working together in an open-plan office. They have social events every month and foster a mature, friendly working environment. The company is not focussed on fee generation but more importantly, providing outstanding, and high-quality service to its clients. They have a great work-life balance. It is rare for staff to work outside their contracted hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days, due to the large volume of applications. Unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.