c. £50,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a well-known Financial Services business who are looking to recruit a Compliance. In this role you will support the Head of Compliance working to ensure that the firm meets it regulatory obligations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking a series of routine and thematic reviews as defined within the compliance monitoring programme.
- Provide support and technical expertise across unsecured loans, credit cards and savings products to robustly manage regulatory, conduct and financial crime risks.
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with the preparation of governance committee and Board papers.
- Supporting with the delivery of mandatory compliance training including financial crime training courses.
- Monitoring regulatory developments, identifying those that may impact the firm and tracking the implementation of key changes.
- Supporting with the implementation of a financial crime programme to monitor and mitigate against financial crimes and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Representing compliance at project meetings.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working in a Compliance function preferably in an unsecured lending environment.
- Good technical regulatory knowledge across the various FCA rule books particularly CONC, BCOBS and SYSC.
- Experience of representing Compliance within projects.
- Good oral and written communication, facilitation skills and ability to present information in a concise and coherent manner.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and develop effective working relationships across all levels.