Financial Services business, offering products across mortgages and savings, are looking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager to be responsible for monitoring the firms regulatory obligations across monitoring, advice, data protection and financial crime.
The offices are located in Lancashire, and are easily reachable from across the North West. The business offer flexible working and the role can be home based with occasional travel to the office.
• To manage the Compliance function in providing effective oversight and assurance
• Provision of timely, clear and pragmatic advice
• Oversee regulatory horizon scanning processes
• Delivery of the annual risk-based Compliance Monitoring Plan
• Annual reviews of Compliance related policies and frameworks
• Support the firms MLRO to establish, maintain and review the regulatory control environment in relation to the money laundering, terrorist financing, and sanctions risks.
• To be responsible for the development of all financial crime
• Inform and advise the firm of their obligations under data protection laws and regulation
• Arrange and deliver necessary data protection awareness and training
• Manage and conduct ongoing reviews of data processing activities and data protection procedures and controls
• Serve as the primary contact and liaison for the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on all data protection matters
• Experience in a compliance role within an FCA regulated environment
• Knowledge of Data Protection, GDPR and DPA 2018
• Knowledge of Financial Crime regulations and policies
• Understanding or Mortgages and / or Savings products would be desirable