3 months ago
Compliance Manager required for an innovative and dynamic Corporate Bank based in London
As Compliance Manager you will handle a diverse array of compliance and risk matters assisting the Compliance Director which include assisting with all UK and US regulations and providing advice and guidance to the business under the direction of a Compliance Director.
You will the responsible Compliance Manager taking ownership of a number of policies and procedures, assisting on projects where compliance input is required, helping the business design and implement controls and provide advice and guidance on different aspects of regulatory requirements.
The Compliance Manager role will cover the following areas:
• Providing thoughtful, relevant and tailored compliance advice and guidance to the business on a variety of issues
• Analysing and presenting information on complex regulatory requirements with recommendations which are clearly thought out and appropriate based on the scale and risk to the business
• Horizon scanning
• Regulator engagement
• Producing meaningful management information on the regulatory compliance to UK governing committees
• Analysing regulatory changes and providing support thereafter to business unit changes to implement these compliance changes
• Acting as a representative for compliance on UK and enterprise wide projects working in close partnership with cross-functional teams
You will be a Compliance Manager with regulatory experience within the Corporate Wholesale Banking sector with excellent communication and presentation abilities.
You will need to stay abreast of industry developments and attend industry events as a representative of the company and will be expected to understand and explain to the broader business the key outcomes from industry changes and developments in a concise, accurate and timely manner.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.