c. £63,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a rapidly expanding and well regarded Financial Services organisation who are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager. In this role you will support the Head of Compliance & Conduct Risk working in the team that is responsible for providing compliance advice and guidance across the business working to ensure that the business meets its regulatory obligations and undertakes the right approach to customers through Conduct Risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promote a culture of compliance across the business by engaging teams in understanding compliance requirements and helping with the design of compliant working practices and customer communications.
- Provide compliance and conduct risk advice and guidance based on sound regulatory requirements
- Act as a key point of contact for compliance and conduct risk issues
- Provide advice and guidance to staff in the development and review of operational documents, processes and procedures to ensure effective compliance with the FCA and other regulatory requirements
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls in the organization
- Engage with and support the first line Certified Individuals to enable delivery of regulatory developments in a robust manner.
- Provide assessment, challenge and approval of financial promotions
- Support the wider compliance team to promote second line oversight activities.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders and build robust relationships
To succeed in this role you will have:
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working in the financial services sector in a Compliance role
- Proven analytical and reporting skills together with an ability to support decisions with sound reasoning and a high attention to detail
- A sound understanding of the FCA Handbook