27 days ago
Our client is a well-respected and growing Financial Services business who are currently recruiting a Compliance Manager. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated Compliance Manager to support the Head of Compliance in the provision of pragmatic advice and guidance on FCA regulatory requirements which govern the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide pragmatic advice and guidance on FCA regulatory requirements and others that govern the firm as it relates to consumer credit and general insurance products in particular.
- Manage and implement the Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Plan, implement and report on Compliance reviews.
- Carry out ad hoc investigations and business support activities as required.
- Keep up to date with any regulatory changes and manage communication of these changes to appropriate stakeholders.
- To maintain an up to date understanding of financial crime including the relevant Money Laundering Regulations and Bribery Act and support the firm regarding its ongoing compliance in this area.
- Engage and liaise with relevant external bodies (e.g. trade associations, auditors) as and when necessary.
- Manage a small team of compliance professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Compliance individual with a proven track record in financial services to join a truly fast paced people business.
- Significant experience of working within a consumer credit firm or similar
- Detailed working knowledge of the FCA handbook
- Strong problem-solving skills and good stakeholder management experience