£700.00 - £1,000
15 days ago
MERJE are currently supporting a specialist financial services regulatory consulting firm who due to current workloads, are looking for some additional contract support and they are specifically needing regulatory specialists who have practical payments services (PS) and/or e-money (EM) experience with an understanding of the operational flows of information and money.
The ideal knowledge/ skills would be:
- An understanding of the various regulated activities that can be undertaken by PS/EM firms and what each regulated activity is likely to look like in practice in the business.
- A working knowledge/understanding of how a firm’s operational processes are likely to interact with standard global payment processes (PCI-DSS etc).
- An understanding of how PS/EM firms are likely to gather info on the location of service users.
- An understanding of what constitutes ‘relevant funds’ in PS/EM terms.
- Knowledge of the safeguarding requirements (in PSR / EMR and the FCA ‘our Approach’ and coronavirus guidance).
They are looking for experienced individuals who are readily or soon to be readily available, flexible in terms of location and who have also operated at a senior level across Payment Services/ E-Money. Day rate will be entirely commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role and the work you will be undertaking
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.