about 1 month ago
- Defining policy and ensuring robust implementation through a comprehensive compliance monitoring programme.
- Provide critical support and technical expertise across unsecured loans, credit cards and savings products to robustly manage all regulatory, conduct and financial crime risks across the business.
- Take a leading role in the formulation of applicable policies and procedures.
- Developing and implementing a risk-based compliance monitoring programme, identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting all material compliance risks.
- Undertake an annual compliance and financial crime risk assessments.
- Manage the development and delivery of mandatory compliance training including financial crime training courses.
- Monitoring regulatory developments and react to those that may impact the firm
- Implementation of a financial crime programme to monitor and mitigate against financial crimes and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Representing compliance at the governance committees and Board meetings in the absence of the Head of Compliance.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable track record operating in a senior Compliance role ideally with experience of Unsecured Loans, Savings and Credit cards
- Strong technical regulatory knowledge across the various FCA rule books particularly CONC, BCOBS and SYSC and financial crime regulations
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to face off to Regulators
- Strong oral and written communication, facilitation skills and ability to present key information in a concise and coherent manner.