MERJE are currently working along a well-established, highly respected compliance support service with a reputation for delivering practical compliance solutions to clients across the UK, in the search for a Compliance Consultant.
Their clients are general insurance brokers so a knowledge of this market is key to being able to undertake the role.The successful candidate will be able to consult with clients, providing solutions to regulatory compliance issues and adapting knowledge to a wide variety of business models.
Due to successful business growth, they are looking for an experienced Consultant with a strong insurance background and relevant qualifications to join and deliver professional advisory and auditing services to our clients within the London area and the south east.
· Provide first class advisory support to clients
· Carry out consultancy visits and external audits
· Maintain and service a bank of clients to a high level
· Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients as well as regulatory and other professional bodies
· ACII qualification preferable
· Knowledge/experience of working with Insurance Brokers
· Sound knowledge of General Insurance products
· Good understanding of FCA regulations
· Proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships and networks
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
· Must have a consultative approach – ability to engage well and understand clients’ needs
· Ability to tailor own techniques/services to suit client’s requirements
· Full Driving Licence and willing to use own vehicle (mileage expenses will be reimbursed)