£40,000 - £45,000
4 months ago
My client is a market leader in the field in which they operate. Offering clear expert compliance advice which is essential in a complex and ever-changing regulatory environment.
As demand for their services continues to grow they are currently looking for an individual who will be responsible for providing a proactive consultancy services to a range of clients, presenting compliant solutions and appropriate remedial action.
Working from a home based location, you will be responsible for covering a patch across the Midlands so travel will form a part of the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organise and deliver accurate and effective compliance consultancy services to allocated member firms and firms purchasing additional services within service standards
- Prepare detailed unambiguous, verbal and written feedback, coherent reports and action plans for member firms to enable them to maintain and enhance compliant standards
- Deliver effective practical training and competence support to member firms to ensure they meet their regulatory and business requirements
- Take responsibility for individual tasks/projects as allocated and ensure these are completed to the minimum expected standards
- Develop and maintain effective and proactive open working relationships with member firms and specifically allocated relationship managed firms
- Work closely with Compliance Helpline, Technical, and external sales consultants to ensure the smooth delivery of compliance consultancy services
- Knowledge of the general insurance market
- Good understanding of the FCA rules and knowledge of the requirements of other Regulators e.g. Information Commissioner
- Able to build and successfully manage key relationships
- Ability to write concisely in plain English
- Ability to research rules and regulatory requirements and present findings
- Ability to apply a pragmatic approach to work
- Able to organise own diary/workload in order to meet commitments and visit targets
- Be prepared to travel to visits and team meetings including overnight stays
- Able to work from home
Salary is entirely commensurate with experience but will reflect the significance of the role.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.