MERJE has partnered with one of the leading compliance consultancies to the general insurance and we are on the lookout for a Compliance Consultant who will:
- Provide a first-class advisory support service to clients in line with service standards
- Undertake consultancy visits, meetings, project work and external audits
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients as well as regulatory and other professional bodies
- Manage one’s own diary, scheduling the required number of visits to clients, providing agendas in advance meeting reports/minutes/actions within company’s SLAs
- Facilitate the accurate resolution of technical queries raised by projects/clients within an appropriate time frame
Skills & Experience:
- ACII qualification preferable
- Knowledge/experience of working with Insurance Brokers
- Sound knowledge of General Insurance products and good understanding of FCA regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills
- Full Driving License and willing to use own vehicle (mileage expenses will be reimbursed)
- Good knowledge of Lloyd’s market as well as general insurance products
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships and networks
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.