A highly respected Financial Advisory firm has a rare opportunity for an experienced IFA Pension qualified specialist to Pre-Approve adviser pension transfer cases. This will include pre-approving other higher risk cases. Closely working with the expanding Compliance team there are opportunities to progress their career as a key player in delivering an exceptional service for our advisers and their clients.
The role will involve taking responsibility for the following:
- Work alongside our compliance department and Action team
- Understand compliance requirements to ensuring all files and documents are compliant.
- Liaise with advisers and providers as required.
- Update adviser case records.
- Maintain high technical knowledge relating to products and services.
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or equivalent
- CII Level 6 in Pensions Transfer Advice or equivalent.
- Up-to-date knowledge of pensions, investments, and tax planning
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.