This role is to cover a maternity leave for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. It will be working for one of the leading health and life brands in the industry.
The key purpose of the role will be strong stakeholder management providing guidance, support and advice to the business in support of delivering regulatory compliant business objectives.
To act as the focal point for business and other key stakeholders in the business to embed compliance in relation to Conduct and other regulatory risks.
Actively represent compliance within senior and extended leadership groups to provide accurate, timely, constructive advice and opinions over all regulatory matters
· Attendance at business review senior leadership meetings to ensure alignment of compliance activities with business strategy
· Effective structured communication providing advice, support and guidance on all aspects of regulation to the business specifically in relation to Conduct Risk
· Keep up to date with regulatory changes and effectively interpret these to the business with sounds advice and oversight to ensure successful implementation of these changes
· Work closely with the business to ensure the remediation for regulatory breaches, trends and systemic exposures are effectively managed, to ensure that detective and preventative controls are in place to prevent similar issues in the future
· Assist in the preparation of materials, MI, guidance, advice and support, attendance at interviews etc. in the event of a Twin Peaks Supervisory Assessment visit
· Collaborate with the business, compliance function, other 2nd line functions in the development, implementation and reporting of business plans and projects
· Provide any training or coaching to the business on significant regulatory matters
· Ideally degree educated with a compliance qualification
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in Financial Services
· Insurance compliance experience (or at least coming from an FCA regulated business)
· Excellent relationship management skills
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Demonstrates a positive, proactive, can-do approach to work
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.