MERJE has formed a partnership with a reputable Chartered Insurance Broker and is in search of a Compliance Business Partner to join their expanding Compliance function within a dynamic organization.
As the Compliance Business Partner, you will contribute additional senior compliance expertise to the Senior Compliance Manager across all facets of Compliance. Your role involves direct interaction with and support/advisory responsibilities for employees and management of the business and other Group companies regarding the company's compliance requirements, policies, and procedures to meet standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the initial point of contact for support and advice for business areas (Business Partner)
- Providing Compliance insights and support to mitigate Conduct Risk through an understanding of departmental practices, advising on updated requirements
- Analysing and responding to MI and KPIs
- Assessing and contributing to the management of Compliance and other Risks
- Providing Compliance input for the development and amendment of client and producer documentation
- Coordinating and managing notifications of potential E&O circumstances
- Overseeing and contributing to the company's compliance plan to ensure alignment with company objectives
- Delivering relevant sections of the Group's Compliance Plan and preparing reports as required
- Offering advice to staff, providing training and support as necessary to ensure adherence to the company's Compliance Procedures Manual and regulatory changes
- Maintaining the company's Compliance Policies and Procedures to ensure ongoing alignment with regulatory obligations
- Attention to detail – meticulous in preventing important details from slipping through the cracks
- Clear and concise communication across all methods
- Knowledge of FCA Compliance related to Insurance requirements for commercial and retail business
- Recognition of when issues need escalation or discussion with senior colleagues
- Provision of advice and guidance in a practical and commercial manner with a solid understanding of ICOBS and SMCR regulations, processes, and procedures
- Analytical skills – adept at structuring and processing qualitative or quantitative data, drawing insightful conclusions
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.