Our client, one of Europe’s leading financial services specialists, are recruiting an individual to work with the business on all existing and emerging regulatory rules and guidance.
· Act as first point of contact for compliance queries from all areas of the business.
· Monitor, research and review all relevant existing and emerging regulatory rules, guidance and principles.
· Provide appropriate ‘impact assessments’ and ‘gap analyses’ - and develop a required level of ‘subject matter expertise’.
· Ensure that the business is kept fully briefed on changes and developments in relevant regulatory rules, guidance and principles.
· Provide a professional and pragmatic advisory service to business areas on regulatory and compliance matters.
· Work in partnership with business functions to identify and mitigate regulatory and conduct risk within the business and escalate issues as appropriate.
· Collaboratively work with the business and team to conclude incidents and mitigate potential re-occurrence.
The Ideal Candidate:
· You will have experience within Consumer Credit in a compliance environment and the ability to communicate assertively with all levels of key stakeholders.
Experience in Financial Crime and horizon scanning is also desirable