Great role for a dynamic individual who wants to deepen their skillset and Banking expertise in a fast-moving environment.
You will have a pivotal role in the First Line, supporting the effectiveness of the Bank’s risk management framework whilst the organisation embarks on its journey to become a Human Digital Bank.
Main responsibilities of role:
• Supporting assurance testing and oversight of the Bank’s risks and control framework, covering the Banking teams.
• Effectively feedback to internal stakeholders and line management of any issues identified from the execution of prescribed testing.
• Support with the sales pipeline and performance management process and reporting.
• Provide support to ensure that incidents are correctly managed to completion. This involves ensuring that effective root cause analysis is completed, along with implementation of any remedial actions.
• Support with the oversight of all external and internal audit/ review requirements, supporting functions during execution and tracking related actions.
• Proactively facilitate activities to drive continuous improvement of processes and sharing of best practice across the Bank identifying and embedding industry best practice into current ways of working.
Required skills, experience and qualifications
• 2:1 Business degree or equivalent, ideally with some Risk related modules
• 1-2 years Banking experience
Desired skills, experience and qualifications
• Knowledge of the finance industry, risk management and methodologies
• Awareness of financial regulatory requirements
• Experience of financial products and banking activities
• Although not essential, 2+ years of work experience is beneficial
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.