£60,000 - £65,000
about 1 month ago
Compliance Associate required for a Private Equity firm based in London.
As one of the Compliance Associates in the team, you will focus on supporting the Head of Compliance & MLRO.
- Participate in the Global Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Assist with the oversight of staff disclosures and Individual Accountability regime requirements (such as SMCR)
- Help to produce MI for Board Reporting and other governance
- Provide advice and guidance on marketing literature, white papers, financial promotions and RFQ’s.
- Participate in investor/client meetings to cover applicable regulatory queries or updates.
- Support the MLRO and the AML/KYC champion in the onboarding process.
- Provide advice and guidance on financial crime risks (particularly AML and terrorist financing), to the business and other control functions within the business.
- Assistance and Coordination of regulatory filings
- Maintenance of written policies and procedures
- Compliance advice or support to internal departments
- Delivering applicable training to the business and other colleagues.
- The review of applicable regulatory developments that impact the business in Europe & Asia.
- 3-4 years of Compliance experienced gained in a private equity/alternative investments environment
- Excellent understanding of Financial Crime risks and knowledge of KYC & AML requirements,
- Compliance monitoring and testing
- AIFMD/MIFID/FCA Handbook knowledge
- A good degree is a must (from a Russell Group university is advantageous.