MERJE is currently supporting a highly reputable and well established global Alternative Funds/Private Equity firm in their search for a Compliance specialist to join their team in Dublin. The primary focus will be to support the Head of Compliance & MLRO both locally and globally to ensure the firm continues to manage their evolving regulatory requirements.
Taking on generalist remit, you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and guidance on marketing literature, white papers, financial promotions and RFQ’s
- Supporting the global Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Assisting with the oversight of staff disclosures and Individual Accountability regime requirements (such as SMCR)
- Providing advice and guidance on financial crime risks
- Supporting the MLRO and the AML/KYC champion in the onboarding process.
- Help to produce MI for Board Reporting and other governance
- Maintenance of written policies and procedures
- Delivering applicable training to the business and other colleagues.
- The review of applicable regulatory developments that impact the business in Europe & Asia.
- 3-5 years of broad Compliance experienced gained in either a private equity / alternative investments or funds environment
- Relevant Financial Promotions/Marketing experience
- Good understanding of Financial Crime risks and knowledge of KYC & AML requirements
- AIFMD/MIFID/FCA Handbook knowledge
- Ideally some knowledge of regulatory requirements in other jurisdictions ie Luxembourg
- A good degree is a must
- Team Player - collaborative but also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, highly organised, strong work ethic.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Mike Ayres on 0161 883 2758 or send through your CV to email@example.com
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.