MERJE has partnered with a successful international private Bank offering a variety of retail FS products and we’re looking for a Compliance Associate to support the Associate Director, Compliance and Financial Crime in delivery of Compliance Function responsibilities – specifically to provide Compliance advisory and training across the business as required.
- Assist with the delivery if of the Compliance Monitoring Plan provided clear documentation of findings
- Discussion of the findings with the Associate Director of Compliance and assisting in issuing the Compliance Monitoring Report findings to CEO, ExCo and Audit Committee
- Responsibility for maintaining and monitoring adherence to key compliance polices, this includes maintaining relevant registers e.g., Breaches and Financial promotions.
- Development and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPS), ensure that systems and controls are up to dates and comply with the company’s policies
- Keep the team and business up to date with regulatory developments with through weekly Horizon Scanning. Prepare monthly horizon scanning slides to be presented at Risk Co
- Payment (PSD2) regulatory experience is essential
- Detailed knowledge of financial services regulations
- Minimum 5 years working within a central Compliance function undertaking an advisory function – Fintech desirable
- Knowledge and experience implementing Compliance frameworks, including compliance monitoring and risk assessments in the context of the UK financial services industry
- Experience of communicating with regulators, auditors and assisting with related enquiries
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.