Our client is an awarding winning Legal firm who have enjoyed significant growth and success in recent year. Due to growth they are looking to expand the firm’s compliance function and recruit a Compliance Assistant who will report the Compliance Manager.
- Working with the Compliance Executive and COLP as part of the compliance team and to support the firm as a whole with admin and post tasks.
- Undertaking checks (including working with third party verification systems) to on-board new clients
- Opening files for Partners and undertaking the AML and other regular checks including checking the ID documents, Companies House etc.
- Checking for conflicts on new matters and clients
- Closing files – liaising with the Partners to close matters and processing file closures on the systems
- Dealing with incoming post to ensure checked by senior member of the team and scanned to Partners
- Printing and sending outgoing post for Partners including any special deliveries, courier arrangements etc
- Hand delivering documents to court
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Document formatting, arrangement and pagination
- Off-site Archiving via external supplier
- Stationery stock management
- A can do attitude and hands on approach.
- You will ideally have some experience of working in a Legal environment but this is not a prerequisite.
- Full training given and therefore a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in a Compliance / Legal role.
Hybrid Working Role
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.