Our client is a well-respected financial services organisation who are recruiting a Compliance & Training Manager to join their Insight team. In this role you will deliver value added support to respective clients and provide practical guidance and training in a Compliance function.
• Engage with firms and other stakeholders to support the Insight strategy.
• Provide guidance to firms in relation to the interpretation and intended application of Compliance material.
• Organising and leading on roundtables following publication of Compliance summary reports and relevant Policy publications.
• Designing and delivering outcomes focused activity that can offer insights through written reports and other means where applicable.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A compliance, risk or audit background in the UK retail financial services industry with a good understanding of the credit regulatory landscape.
• Experience of creating and delivering engaging and impactful training.
• Ability to link ‘regulatory language’ with operational delivery in an engaging and clear way.
• Excellent planning skills with attention to detail and capable of seeing the ‘bigger picture’.
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with senior personnel and gaining acceptance of report findings and delivery of best practice.