Job Description: The role is required to support the Head of Risk and Compliance in the development, promotion and implementation of the company’s Compliance framework, while ensuring the continued effectiveness.
The role will involve:
• To ensure that the Society meets all its regulatory reporting requirements.
• To produce monthly summaries of relevant regulatory and industry changes and complete gap analysis of these changes where required. To monitor and report where necessary changes made to the PRA/FCA handbook or guidance given by the PRA/FCA.
• To interpret and apply relevant regulatory and legislative guidance to the business areas and provide pragmatic alternative solutions and support to the business where standards are deemed non-compliant.
• To assist in the review of the company’s literature and communications as part of the Literature Review Team.
• To be responsible for conducting oversight over third parties and intermediaries that sell the company’s plans and provide assurance that they are conducting business appropriately.
• To record and check all financial promotions.
• To record and handle complaints.
• The jobholder will have experience of compliance, risk and regulatory issues in Financial Services
• Up-to date knowledge of the rules and requirements of Financial Services regulatory bodies.
• Relevant financial services or risk qualifications