c.£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a well-known Financial Services business who are looking to recruit a Compliance & Marketing Officer. Working in the firms Marketing Risk & Compliance team you will work as part of a successful team that safeguards and supports Brand & Marketing to confidently create compliant communications that lead to good customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the first line compliance lead on agile projects, responsible for identifying regulatory risk position and providing solutions
- Act as an expert reference point, giving steer/opinion in an agile environment
- Ensure that all project output, such as marketing and other external communications, is compliant with regulation, legislation and risk appetite
- Provide an advisory service to a range of stakeholders across the business
- Act as a subject matter expert in interpreting regulations to produce new ways of servicing customers and communicating with them
- As a Compliance & Marketing specialist you will use your excellent knowledge of marketing communications and risk governance to provide support to agile project teams, covering risk & compliance to ensure Marketing material is not only compliant but compelling.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Good working knowledge of Compliance and regulation and ideally some knowledge of Financial Promotions and associated regulatory requirements, with emphasis on marketing communications compliance. (This role will suit someone looking to broaden their compliance knowledge in to a more marketing compliance focused role)
- Good knowledge of the Conduct of Business Handbooks, and practical experience of online, digital and non-digital comms
- Detailed knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislative frameworks
NB. Flexible working is feasible and two days working from home is realistic.