Our client is a well-known Insurance business are currently looking to recruit an individual to undertake the role of Information Security Analyst to support the Head of Information Security to lead on information security initiatives. This is a home based role with travel to the company’s office in Merseyside as required.
The role is a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) role within the second line of defence, working in collaboration with the IT Security teams to develop and improve the Information Security framework in place.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the firms UK and EU regulatory relationships and strategy globally
- Evaluating business objectives and regulatory developments, and propose compliance solutions within the firm's risk tolerance and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate changes in regulatory regimes and implement the appropriate changes with our policy and procedure owners
- Overseeing the preparation of regulatory reports and potentially management information
- Monitoring and developing our conduct and financial crime risk frameworks, and advising our group subsidiaries on these
- Manage the group's risks framework for policies and procedures
- Maintain compliance with financial crime regulation (principally AML/CTF related).
- Protect the business against financial crime.
- Ensure the business meets the expectations of financial institutions and partners.
- Operate compliance processes, including CDD and transaction monitoring.
- Investigate, analyse and report suspicious activity.
- Audit, test and report on relevant first line and outsourced processes.
- Investigate alerts for suspicious activity and potential sanctions violations
- Conduct enhanced due diligence reviews and research
- Remain up to date with current industry developments and upstream AML rules/regulations
- Assist in the implementation of processes to comply with new regulations or changes to existing regulations
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable track record of working in a Compliance / AML role in a UK and EEA regulated financial institution (Experience of operating in a Fintech / Payments / E-Money environment would be advantageous).
- In depth knowledge of both UK and EU regulatory requirements and industry best practice
- Experience performing a similar role in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously on tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a high level of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.