Compliance Analyst required for a global financial services firm to focus on supporting the Compliance Manager and Senior Compliance Analyst, with customer onboarding, KYC and analysing and reporting financial crime. This junior/entry level role would suit an ambitious, energetic person keen to progress further in a dynamic, rapidly-growing business.
• Assist the compliance team with the day-to-day tasks and obligations linked to Know Your Customer (KYC) onboarding and review processes.
• Data entry and internal reporting to facilitate the smooth transition of the client data into a new KYC portal.
• Updating internal database to track deadlines to conduct mandatory KYC reviews according to risk levels.
• Support the business with its screening facilities for PEPs, sanctions and adverse media screening, following a risk-based approach.
• Liaising with clients across multiple jurisdictions to conduct proper Due Diligence (DD).
• Ensure DD collected on new and existing clients is complete and accurate, ensuring decisions are fully reasoned and that all supporting documents are collected and maintained.
• Assist the Compliance Manager and Senior Compliance Analyst in identifying areas of enhancement in the Compliance policies and procedures.
• Assist the Compliance Manager and Nominated Officer with other financial crime related tasks and projects as required.
• 1 year compliance department experience
• Familiarity with KYC requirements for clients’ identification and verification
• Knowledge of different types of corporate, partnership and trust entities
• Ability to adhere to and apply compliance policies and procedures
• University graduate (non-negotiable)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.