c.£40,000 + Benefits
6 months ago
Job Description: The role will involve delivering compliance advice and oversight to the business, in support of high-quality customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver compliance monitoring reviews and prepare reports for the business.
- Provide advice and guidance to the business, in response to compliance queries.
- Review and approve customer communications, including financial promotions.
- Monitor and analyse regulatory change and assess the potential business impact.
- Provide compliance input to project change.
- Maintain the firm’s compliance policies and procedures.
- Promote a strong compliant culture within the business, through activities such as regulatory training.
- At least 3 year’s compliance experience within an FCA environment
- Good stakeholder management, at all levels
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A - C (must include Mathematics and English)
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Paul Clayton on 0161-883-2747 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.