£30,000 - £40,000
8 months ago
The main purpose of the role will be to provide the business with quality advice on compliance regulatory requirements and to ensure business projects and training have suitable compliance input.
The Client: Our client is a leading financial services’ business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Maintain regulatory horizon scanning reports
- Contribute timely and effective compliance advice to business projects
- Contribute technical support to the businesses policy and procedure framework
- Production of regular compliance reports
- Contribute to the development of robust regulatory training
- Involvement in day to day regulatory relationships including regular GABRIEL reporting
- Enable the business to meet its statutory responsibilities and support a culture of compliance with all laws and regulations being embedded throughout the business.
- Personal compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and review performance results achieved in-line with the plan ensuring any plans of action are agreed, evidenced and are within a given timeframe
- Embrace company initiatives and changing working practices.
- Experience in an FCA regulated firm
- Strong technical knowledge of consumer credit regulation
- Strong commercial and financial awareness.