Our client is a leading Financial Services organisation who are looking for a Compliance Advisory Manager to lead, advise and guide the business on compliance matters, ensuring well informed decisions and supporting cultural change.
· Leading, advising and guiding on conduct risk and compliance across the business, to ensure regulatory compliance.
· Creating, implementing and maintaining appropriate compliance policies and procedures throughout the business.
· Leading, managing and approving the delivery of regulatory training to raise awareness and education on all areas of compliance and risk changes/requirements.
· Leading on, delivering and supporting the delivery of projects and Business as Usual activities through specialist knowledge and experience.
Who we are looking for?
· Experience of working within financial services environment (CONC).
· Experience of working with regulatory requirements.
· Excellent working knowledge of legislation and regulations.
· Experience of managing relationships with the regulator.
· Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets.
· Ability to interpret data and information to highlight opportunities and minimise risk.
Please note, if you haven’t received a response within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we will retain your details and be in touch with any other suitable vacancies.