11 months ago
Financial Services firm are looking to hire a Compliance Advisory Manager to join their established Compliance function located in Birmingham. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager Compliance Advisory Conduct & Regulatory Risk, the role holder will form an integral part of the Compliance Advisory team providing regulatory guidance and advice to the Business.
- Act as the dedicated regulatory Business Partner, providing all functions with timely and relevant regulatory advice, guidance and training.
- Identify and review key regulatory changes (horizon scanning) impacting the business, prepare business impact assessments and work with stakeholders to implement the changes.
- Support the Business to implement projects and internal change programmes by providing compliance guidance and advice to stakeholders.
- Prepare and provide regulatory MI for governance committees and senior management.
- Review & sign off literature and other marketing materials whilst having regards to the FCA Financial Promotions rules and regulatory guidance.
- Developing and drafting new compliance policies and procedures to strengthen the second line compliance function.
- Provision of ad-hoc and induction regulatory training to internal stakeholders.
- Experience in a Compliance Function preferably within a retail banking environment
- Sound technical regulatory knowledge across the various FCA and relevant PRA rule books covering conduct and compliance regulation
- Experience of representing Compliance at project meetings and governance forums.
- Commercial, business focussed with strong judgement and integrity
Articulate and diplomatic, with strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability