One of MERJE’s highly reputable banking clients is currently looking to bring in a Compliance Advisory specialist to its London team.
Working closely with the Head of Compliance Advisory you will be responsible for:
- Providing 2nd line of defence challenge and oversight for trading activities including FX, derivatives and treasury products
- Providing specialist advice on controls required for regulatory activities
- Creating and reviewing policies and procedures
- Representing the firm at industry trading bodies
- Reviewing multi-jurisdictional regulatory horizon scanning and summarizing complex information into a clear and concise communication
- Compliance advisory experience gained within a trading environment. Treasury product experience would be helpful
- Regulatory horizon scanning in a wholesale financial services environment
- Hands-on experience in regulatory change projects.
- Excellent oral & written skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills including the ability to interact with and influence at all levels of an organization and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Team-oriented and collaborative, with the ability to work independently
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.