Financial Services firm, located in West Yorkshire, are currently looking to hire a Complaints Team Leader to manage a newly set up complaints team and to ensure all activities are compliant with FOS, complaint handling rules and FCA guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage the complaints process and company database.
- Liaise closely with all levels of management, FCA and the Ombudsman.
- Oversee the Specialist Handlers in their preparation, investigation and responses to complex irresponsible lending complaints and provide coaching to ensure the team remain compliant with process, policy and regulation.
- Liaise with the Ombudsman on decisions and challenges of complex irresponsible lending complaints
- Support the Complaints Manager in the analysis and production of reports into EXCO and the Board.
- Actively share best practice with the Complaints, Field and Central functions
- Provide assurance that all IRL complaints are managed to provide a fair customer outcome whilst protecting the integrity of the Lending Policy
- Prevent any breach of process, policy or regulation detailed by the FCA in CONC and DISP thru effective management and leadership.
- Demonstrable/previous experience leading a complaints team and be able to demonstrate/evidence an understanding of irresponsible lending complaints
- Knowledge of FCA regulations, specifically DISP and FOS aims and objectives
- Experience in managing and leading a team, planning / structuring workloads
- Experience of interacting with FCA and FOS. Confidence in communicating with senior stakeholders
- Experience of setting up and using a Complaints Management System Preferably Respond
- Experience of handling irresponsible lending complaints