£35,000 - £45,000 pa
7 months ago
Financial Services firm, located in West Yorkshire, are currently looking to hire Complaints Team Leader to assist the Complaints Manager in ensuring all activities are compliant with FOS, complaint handling rules and FCA guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage the complaints process and company database.
- Liaise closely with all levels of management, FCA and the Ombudsman.
- Oversee the Specialist Handlers in their preparation, investigation and responses to complex irresponsible lending complaints and provide coaching to ensure the team remain compliant with process, policy and regulation.
- Liaise with the Ombudsman on decisions and challenges of complex irresponsible lending complaints
- Support the Complaints Manager in the analysis and production of reports into EXCO and the Board.
- Actively share best practice with the Complaints, Field and Central functions
- Provide assurance that all IRL complaints are managed to provide a fair customer outcome whilst protecting the integrity of the Lending Policy
- Prevent any breach of process, policy or regulation detailed by the FCA in CONC and DISP thru effective management and leadership.
- Demonstrable/previous experience leading a complaints team and be able to demonstrate/evidence an understanding of irresponsible lending complaints
- Knowledge of FCA regulations, specifically DISP and FOS aims and objectives
- Experience in managing and leading a team, planning / structuring workloads
- Experience of interacting with FCA and FOS. Confidence in communicating with senior stakeholders
- Experience of setting up and using a Complaints Management System Preferably Respond
- Experience of handling irresponsible lending complaints
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.