3 months ago
My client is looking for a Complaints MI Manager to prepare accurate Management Information and high quality reports and presentations.
The role will include end-to-end design, development and embedding of regular reporting as well as reporting of customers, performance, efficiency measures, competitor performance, strategy, developments and changes and assist in supporting the project management of operational and group projects
• Develop our reporting methods and tools to drive analysis of Root Cause, Insight and Outcomes for the Complaints function.
• Through high quality analysis highlight areas of inconsistency and inaccuracy across contact centre and complaints handlers around complaints logging and reporting.
• Create a thorough understanding to enable detailed analysis.
• Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Operational Support.
• Produce innovative and visual reporting around Quality Assurance, outcomes, consistency and input /output of the department with a focus on outliers.
• Knowledge of working in an agile way would be desirable.
• Provide a flexible and adaptable approach in delivery of content to match requirements.
• Provide informed support, proactively resolve queries and assist with the design, development & deployment of innovative reporting solutions to needs.
Skills & Experience
• Experience working in a similar role/function reporting on complaints and root cause ideally within a Financial Services Organisation.
• Good knowledge of contact centre metrics and associated technology, voice of customer programs, customer journey mapping.
• Strong data analysis skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
• Stakeholder management with an ability to present effectively
• Highly numerate
• Understanding of root cause analysis techniques and methodologies