Our client is a well-respected insurance business who are currently looking to recruit a Complaints Manager. Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance you will lead and direct the Group’s Complaints function, engaging with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of fair customer outcomes in adherence with regulatory guidelines and Financial Ombudsman Service.
You will collaborate with the Group business areas and functional stakeholders to:
- Ensure complaints are investigated promptly, fairly and in line with all company procedures and regulatory expectations whilst promoting a culture to ensure the same across the business.
- Manage regulatory complaint reporting, including RMAR.
- Ensure robust and operational complaints policies and procedures are embedded across the business and measures are in place to monitor adherence to the same.
- Lead on complaint process, documents/letters, policy changes to ensure FCA guidelines are adhered to and efficient processes are implemented.
- Personally manage the handling of complaints from the initial complaint through to conclusion, in line with all FCA requirements and deadlines.
- Manage Financial Ombudsmen Service complaints process and reporting.
- Complaints management experience, preferably within the insurance industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA procedures, specifically around complaints.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with challenging issues and provide the right outcome for customers and the business.